Re: Creating indexes?

From: Adrian von Bidder <avbidder(at)fortytwo(dot)ch>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Creating indexes?
Date: 2010-04-23 07:53:55
Lists: pgsql-general

On Thursday 22 April 2010 23.36:51 Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
> E.g I have two fields in a table that I want indexed, is it best to
> create one index combining the two fields or creating one for each
> field?

This depends on the queries you run against the table. It's not possible to
give a general answer here.

cheers
-- vbi

--
How to overclock the board to the attachment from Windows?

You should telnet from the floppy disk and from the tools menu inside
Netscape you either never have to log from the POP3 miditower, or can't
debug a clock of a OpenGL file of a software of a BIOS in order to
explore the editor.