PostgreSQL Book

From: Carel Combrink <s25291930(at)tuks(dot)co(dot)za>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Book
Date: 2010-04-21 13:07:25
Lists: pgsql-novice
Dear Mailing List,

What is the best book that I can get for PostgreSQL development. I
know it is hard or sometimes impossible to have a best one but I need
a good one that is complete and up-to-date. I am new to PostgreSQL and
the online resources are very good and helped me a lot but I am a
hard-copy kind of person and would like to have at least one good book
I can reference.

Thank you,
--
Carel Combrink
s25291930(at)tuks(dot)co(dot)za

This message and attachments are subject to a disclaimer. Please refer
to www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ for full
details. / Hierdie boodskap en aanhangsels is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule
onderhewig. Volledige besonderhede is by
www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ beskikbaar.

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Marco BombenDate: 2010-04-21 15:21:14