BUG #5370: Shortcut for currently connected users

From: "Igor Moiseev" <moiseev(dot)igor(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #5370: Shortcut for currently connected users
Date: 2010-03-11 15:40:57
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 5370
Logged by: Igor Moiseev
Email address: moiseev(dot)igor(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.3.9
Operating system: Ubuntu
Details:

Dear developers, thank you for the perfect product!

I'd like to request one shortcut in psql terminal. That would simplify a lot
manual administrating of postgresql servers! The query I need always to
execute is

select * from pg_stat_activity ;

That would be nice to have something like "\cu" as a shortcut for this
query!!

Thank you!
_)) moiseev(dot)igor(at)gmail(dot)com