BUG #5186: Not install daemon

From: "obelich" <obelich(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #5186: Not install daemon
Date: 2009-11-14 01:52:10
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 5186
Logged by: obelich
Email address: obelich(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.4.1
Operating system: Opensuse 11.2
Details:

Hi we want to report a problem in the instalation with .bin file in Opensuse
11.2 this one give send a message problem, then dont install the daemon to
start PostgreSQL service, send the follow error

Problem runing post-install step. installation may not complete correctly la
inicializacion del cluster de la base de datos fallo

The initialization for the cluster as fail

Sorry my english is bad and the message up in spanish