Re: Weird behavior with "sensitive" cursors.

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Daniel F <dbf13db(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Weird behavior with "sensitive" cursors.
Date: 2009-10-01 23:51:00
Lists: pgsql-general

This one really works and includes a basic test case. You were right
that the extra Register was bogus :-( I had to expose CopySnapshot,
which I still don't like but ... (I could have added an extra
Unregister somewhere during portal close, but it would have meant making
everything messier).

Attachment Content-Type Size
snapmgr-bugfix-3.patch text/x-diff 4.4 KB