Re: Ubuntu

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org, o(dot)bouiron(at)isc84(dot)org
Subject: Re: Ubuntu
Date: 2009-07-15 14:18:41
Lists: pgadmin-support

Le mercredi 15 juillet 2009 à 09:40:22, Olivier Bouiron a écrit :
> [...]
> I would like to know when pgadmin 1.10 will be released for ubuntu.
> Do you know when?

They are not maintained by the pgAdmin team anymore. We hope Raphael will be
able to come back and work on them, but we have no ETA on that.

Moreover, I don't think Jaunty will have them ever. I hope Karmic will, but I
find no information on this right now. You should probably ask Gerfried Fuchs
(rhonda AT debian DOT at) as it seems he works on them (at least, the 1.8.4-3
is his work). If you get any info from him, could you please keep us informed?
Thanks.

--
Guillaume.
http://www.postgresqlfr.org