BUG #4903: Sugestion a db modele like mysql workbrench

From: "Oscar Miguel Amezcua Estrella" <obelich(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #4903: Sugestion a db modele like mysql workbrench
Date: 2009-07-06 19:47:50
Lists: pgsql-bugs pgsql-general

Bug reference: 4903
Logged by: Oscar Miguel Amezcua Estrella
Email address: obelich(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.4
Operating system: Opensuse 11.1
Details:

hiyas im newuser for postgresql and we try to find a software like mysql
workbrench to modelate data bases and we not found a good program for this
work and we like to sugestion this one to make a software like mysql
workbrench that can help to migrate more people from mysql to postgreSQL