Re: typedefs for indent

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: typedefs for indent
Date: 2009-03-30 22:09:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> >> Are you saying you saw this in Andrew's typedef output, or from the 8.3
> >> run of pg_indent?
> >>

> > This is on the 8.3 code. Notice how this is formatted:
> >
> > hitrate = (float) BufferHitCount *100.0 / ReadBufferCount;
> >

> These symbols are not in the buildfarm's list of typedefs.

The good news is that LocalBufferHitCount isn't in my list of typedefs
from CVS HEAD, and probably not in 8.3 either. The bad news is that
pgindent pushes the '*' next to the 100.0 in my testing. :-(

I tested BSD indent alone with no arguments or typedef list and got the
same output, even after adding the space in the C file, so something
wrong must be happening in the binary.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com

Attachment Content-Type Size
unknown_filename text/plain 29.6 KB