Re: RPostgreSQL

From: Joshua Tolley <eggyknap(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: David Seres <davidseres(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: RPostgreSQL
Date: 2009-02-26 02:29:23
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 08:11:02PM +0100, David Seres wrote:
> Hello!
> I encountered a problem trying to install the RPostgreSQL package for R. I
> get an error message whenever I try to load the package, namely that it
> doesn't find the reference number 108 in the LIBPQ.dll. What does this
> problem mean?
> Greetings,
> David Seres

That's something you'll have to take up with whoever developed
RPostgreSQL; most likely the version of libpq that your RPostgreSQL
binary wants differs from the one on your system. For what it's worth,
I've used RDbiPgSQL a fair bit (though never on Windows) and found it
quite satisfactory.

- Josh / eggyknap