Re: Looking for someone with MinGW

From: ITAGAKI Takahiro <itagaki(dot)takahiro(at)oss(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Looking for someone with MinGW
Date: 2008-12-18 03:02:23
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org> wrote:

> It appears to work for other tests though, but your
> regression.diffs suggests it doesn't here. Could you please check this by
> checking out the changes, re-running "make checktcp" and checking whether the
> regression.diffs file changes?

I re-ran the test and got 'source FAILED' at connect/test1. The difference
comes from another line which we didn't touch this time.

There are no differences between expected/connect-test1-minGW32.stderr
and results/connect-test1.stderr, but *-minGW32.stderr seems not to be
used by regression test in my environment.
Who renames *-minGW32.stderr to .stderr ?

Regards,
---
ITAGAKI Takahiro
NTT Open Source Software Center