new mailing list procedure

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: w^3 <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>, sysadmins(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2008-11-04 14:06:00
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi,

Do we document the procedure to create a new mailing list somewhere?
I ask because I see that the pgsql-rrreviewers has existed for several
days, but it is not listed on http://archives.postgresql.org/ nor
http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/ To me this is pretty obvious
since the list wasn't added to the wwwmaster database. However, maybe
we should make it clear the procedure so that next time we don't have
this problem.

I think the people creating lists (Marc?) and/or the people requesting
lists (Josh?) should be aware of the need to add lists to the database.