Re: Annoying Reply-To

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Ivan Sergio Borgonovo <mail(at)webthatworks(dot)it>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Annoying Reply-To
Date: 2008-10-17 15:29:28
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-performance

* Ivan Sergio Borgonovo (mail(at)webthatworks(dot)it) wrote:
> I'd say because postgresql list has been used to it by a longer time
> than most of the new comers doing the other way around did. But it
> seems that the new comers are the most vocal.

sigh. First people complain that poor Mikkel is the only one
complaining, now people are bitching that us 'new comers' are the most
vocal when we point out he's not alone. Yes, the PG lists have been
around a long time. So have the Debian lists. In the end, it's not a
contest. This discussion obviously isn't going anywhere tho, and it's
not going to change the list policy, so let's just drop it, please. I'm
sure we'll all have an opportunity to revisit it (again) in another 6
months.

Stephen