Re: Where to Host Project

From: Joshua Drake <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Where to Host Project
Date: 2008-09-24 21:02:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 19:08:16 +0200
Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc> wrote:

> > OK, cool. Stefan; what's your take on where we're at?
>
> yeah there is a box and a jail I set up a while ago but for various
> reasons the actual migration (planning and testing) never happened.
> I'm still prepared to handle the required sysadmin level work but I
> don't have time for anything more fancy right now.

I think one problem we have right now, is nobody knows what it is going
to take. I would expect that our current version is sufficiently old
enough to cause some migration pain?

I know we have two members willing to help that are not Stefan and I.
Which is good, but this doesn't appear to be a small project.

Joshua D. Drake