gitadmin tracker?

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: gitadmin tracker?
Date: 2008-07-02 12:20:50
Lists: pgsql-www

Folks, I'm a little overwhelmed with all the requests for action on the Git
service. We need to organize this better. How about setting up a "gitadmin"
project on pgfoundry and putting all sorts of requests and complaints in the
tracker there. We could also have an announcement mailing list or things
like that if there is demand. Or does someone have a better idea on how to
manage these things?