Missing chunks from my toast...

From: "Scott Whitney" <swhitney(at)journyx(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Missing chunks from my toast...
Date: 2008-06-20 16:18:17
Lists: pgsql-admin

There goes my breakfast...

pg_dump: ERROR: missing chunk number 0 for toast value 110439697
pg_dump: SQL command to dump the contents of table "attachments" failed:
PQendcopy() failed.
pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR: missing chunk number 0 for toast
value 110439697
pg_dump: The command was: COPY public.attachments (id, transactionid,
parent, messageid, subject, filename, contenttype, contentencoding, content,
headers, creator, created) TO stdout;

I've tried reindexing this table (attachments), to no avail. Is there any
way I can fix this db. This is not on a mission-critical machine, but it is
a business-critical db. I can take it up and down as necessary.