Community instance of PentaBarf?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: w^3 <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Dan Langille <dan(at)langille(dot)org>
Subject: Community instance of PentaBarf?
Date: 2008-06-17 23:16:59
Lists: pgsql-www

WWW Team,

Pentabarf is the software which we used to schedule and book all three
Canada conferences (Anniversary, pgCon1 and 2). It's the most
full-featured conference presentation management package available in OSS.

I'd like us to have an instance of PB installed on a community server so we
can use it for pgDays and the like. Right now Selena is trying to hack up
something in Drupal and it'll take a lot of work. PB is Rails, so it's a
bit of a resource hog, but does run on Postgres. Can we do this?

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun