libpq thread-locking

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: libpq thread-locking
Date: 2008-05-07 19:26:59
Lists: pgsql-patches

Attached patch adds some error checking to the thread locking stuff in
libpq. Previously, if thread locking failed for some reason, we would
just fall through and do things without locking. This patch makes us
abort() instead. It's not the greatest thing probably, but our API
doesn't let us pass back return values...

Comments?

//Magnus

Attachment Content-Type Size
pthreads.diff text/x-patch 5.9 KB