[patch] add text in community/lists/

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: w^3 <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [patch] add text in community/lists/
Date: 2008-04-04 15:20:40
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi,

I propose to add the note about unacceptable addresses in our subscribe
page, per the attached patch. Please object if you think it's a bad
idea to mention the name of the system form layout in a comment in the
HTML file -- I'm open to better suggestions. (Just removing the comment
does not seem a good idea however).

Note: I did not test it.

Attachment Content-Type Size
disclaimer.patch text/x-diff 1.4 KB