Re: Databasing sponsors

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Subject: Re: Databasing sponsors
Date: 2008-04-04 11:14:57
Lists: pgsql-www

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 04:10:22 -0700
"Joshua D. Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com> wrote:

> Categorization is going to happen. The question is how, which is not a
> question for this thread.

Or more to the point, I really don't want to clutter of a technical
discussion with something that belongs on advocacy (or somewhere else).
For the categorization we need a name and a sort order at a minimum. So
that is what I want to put in place for now.

When we hammer out "what" the categorization is going to be, we can
implement the actual changes.

Joshua D. Drake