BUG #3922: Problems migrating databases.

From: "Maximiliano" <mako(dot)lm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #3922: Problems migrating databases.
Date: 2008-02-01 22:39:39
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 3922
Logged by: Maximiliano
Email address: mako(dot)lm(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.2.6
Operating system: Debian 8.2
Details:

I being working with RedHat 7.3 and PostgreSQL 7.3 and I migrated every
single data to the operating system mentioned in the form (Debian 8.2) and
the PostgreSQL 8.2.

While I migrated the data I had no problems, but in PostgreSQL 7.3 I had the
function varchareq and the system functioned perfectly, now that I have the
8.2 version this function is not functioning. I don't know what happened, I
hope to recieve an answer soon. Thanks.