Time to new release ?

From: "luiz" <luiz(at)planit(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Time to new release ?
Date: 2008-01-18 11:23:55
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi

There are some prevision for a new oficial release of psqlODBC ?

I have dowloaded the preview snapshot of 8.02.502 from Hiroshi's site
and this seems very stable for me and fix important issues that
was not allowing me to use the 8.02.xxx version in my projects.

I would be glad if this version was released.

Thanks in advance.

--
Plan IT Tecnologia Informatica Ltda.