Pgpool-2 Tutorial

From: "Walfred Tedeschi" <fred(at)biomag(dot)usp(dot)br>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pgpool-2 Tutorial
Date: 2007-12-12 10:07:12
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Dear List,

I am trying to start a multi-master single slave replication with pgpool-2.
I read the tutorial available but I could not exactly figure out what is to be
done!
Do I have to do the installation for every node, as it is for slony?
Does anybody know a step by step tutorial?

Thank you all very much!

Walfred