Can we reject these?

From: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Can we reject these?
Date: 2007-11-21 16:17:33
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi,

Attached are a pair of interesting list-spam attempts.

The first is a spam that has, as its From: address, the list address itself.

The second is, of course, the moderation message that is generated when such
a posting is attempted.

I've been seeing a fair number of these recently.

It seems to me that we ought to be able to configure things so that any mail
From: the list addresses themselves ought to be something we could reject
out of hand, no? Is that going to be too complicated to manage?

Andrew Sullivan
Old sigs will return after re-constitution of blue smoke