Re: PostgreSQL Conference East 08

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: "Simon Riggs" <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Conference East 08
Date: 2007-11-20 20:07:32
Lists: pgeu-general

That's a typo then - it shouldn't say 'union'.

> http://archives.postgresql.org/ says:
>
> pgeu-general European PostgreSQL community
>
> I am not trying to be a pain here but I see nothing I did as off topic.
> This is the -general list... for EU is it not? Or are you saying that
> *just* because the conference is in the US that in *general* the EU
> doesn't care?

Europe, not EU (in the list name it's an abbreviation, but I see how it could mislead with the typo above).

The list is for people to discuss general European PG topics. The only other possible interpretation would be for European's to discuss general PG topics, but then we would have to unsubscribe you.

/D