Update our history page

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Update our history page
Date: 2007-11-14 14:17:48
Lists: pgsql-www

Looks like our "History" page needs updating, for 8.2. :-(

http://www.postgresql.org/about/history

Indeed, PostgreSQL 8.1 is better than ever and has gained the
attention of serious commercial contenders. One such contender
--- Sun Microsystems --- has taken notice of PostgreSQL's power
and has integrated it into its Solaris operating system.

Do we have a big user announcement for 8.2?