Re: pgfoundry is down

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgfoundry is down
Date: 2007-11-13 17:39:44
Lists: pgsql-www

Marc,

> I put out an announcement several days ago that I would be doing work on
> neptune that would cause some disruptions to clients on Saturday (ie.
> extended downtime) ... Magnus confirmed with me that this wouldn't affect
> any of the Pg VPSs, but I wasn't clear in that although there would be no
> extended downtime for the Pg VPSs, that I still had to move the affected Pg
> VPSs *off* of the server being worked on ... my fault, I should have been
> more clear on that point ...

It would be nice to have a "planned outages" page somewhere which people could
check. It would save us a bunch of answering e-mail, if nothing else. And
the outage announcements could get carred in PWN if Fetter is amenable.

Question is, where should we host that page?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun