Re: [GENERAL] Abbreviation list

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Abbreviation list
Date: 2007-11-01 21:19:36
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-general

Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > I have created an acronyms documentation section for the 8.3 Postgres
> > manual. It is at:
> >
> > http://momjian.us/main/writings/pgsql/sgml/acronyms.html
>
> Should this be a glossary?

Uh, you mean have actual terms and definitions in there? Yea, we could
do that but it seemed best to just link to the content, particuarly
because some of the terms are complicated.

I didn't see too many terms I wanted to add that were not already
acronyms, and I figured they could be looked up in the index.