Re: Daily digest v1.19 (3 messages)

From: "Chris Mair" <chris(at)1006(dot)org>
To: <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <kostas(at)amalou(dot)net>
Subject: Re: Daily digest v1.19 (3 messages)
Date: 2007-10-26 18:48:04
Lists: pgeu-general

>I think that drupal has very good support of postgresql.

Unfortunately,
my experience differed.

I just evaluated drupal for a client and had to recommend using
the unmentionable RDBMS because Drupal+PostgreSQL just didn't
work. An example is the i18n module which would just
happily and repeatably send invalid SQL statements to PostgreSQL...

Could you please tell me which versions of Drupal / PG you're
running and whether you're using the i18n module?

Bye,
Chris.