text search parser, "uri"

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: text search parser, "uri"
Date: 2007-10-25 14:12:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I observed that the parser calls the part after the host in a URL,
"uri". This is quite incorrect; a URI is supposed to be a
generalization of a URL, so it makes no sense to call that a URI.

RFC 1738, section 3.1 calls that "url-path".

Are there objections to changing it at this time? The contrib module
used to call it "uri" as well, but we've already changed some of the
names so this is the best time to do it.

My suggestion would be "url_path", with an underscore instead of an
hyphen to be consistent with the hword_* names.