Training events policy ... first test case

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Training events policy ... first test case
Date: 2007-10-23 18:58:28
Lists: pgsql-www

Folks,

Everyone on this list who spoke up approved of the "No more than one training
event per company per month" policy for training events. The purpose of this
policy is to prevent training companies from messing with our events listings
in order to grab the "top 3 spots" from the home page.

EnterpriseDB has just submitted 3 trainings for November and 2 for December.
While I believe that EDB actually plans on holding all of these trainings, it
is the kind of flooding of the training listings that we're trying to
prevent.

How should we suggest they revise the training listings?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun