Re: Tips needed for contrib doc

From: Albert Cervera i Areny <albert(at)nan-tic(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Tips needed for contrib doc
Date: 2007-10-12 18:04:44
Lists: pgsql-docs

Not that I want to make each module a reference. With previous discussions we
seemed to agree that:

- It should go into the References part of the documentation (right
after "III. PostgreSQL Server Applications).
- Each module docs should be in a single page, mainly because some contrib
modules have/require very little documentation.

So it seems that the only way of achieving both things is to make each contrib
module a <refentry> inside a new <reference id="contrib">. I don't like this
idea, among other things because dblink won't be abe to be treated as a
<reference> which I think is appropiate in this case.

If you've got another solution for this, it'll be very welcome!

A Divendres 12 Octubre 2007, Peter Eisentraut va escriure:

--
Albert Cervera i Areny
http://www.NaN-tic.com