Re: WIP - MSVC build script replacements

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: "Patches (PostgreSQL)" <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: WIP - MSVC build script replacements
Date: 2007-09-19 11:17:16
Lists: pgsql-patches

I've tested this now. Build seems to work, at least in the basic sense.

A regression:
In buildenv.bat i have "set CONFIG=Debug", there appears tobe no way to
do that anymore?

Also, vcregress doesn't work for me. I put in buildenv.pl:
$ENV{PATH}="d:\prog\pgsql\depend\krb5\bin\i386;d:\prog\pgsql\depend\iconv\bin;d:\prog\pgsql\depend\libxml2\bin;d:\prog\pgsql\depend\zlib;$ENV{PATH};c:\win32app\gnuwin32\bin";

But it still complains that it can't find my kerberos binaries when
running the regression test. (fails to launch initdb because of missing
krb5_32.dll)

(The actual path is a copy from my old buildenv.bat)

//Magnus