Re: PGDay 2008

From: Luca Ferrari <fluca1978(at)infinito(dot)it>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PGDay 2008
Date: 2007-09-06 12:23:17
Lists: pgeu-general

On Thursday 6 September 2007 Chris Mair's cat, walking on the keyboard, wrote:
> I think the national events should be left up to the national groups.

I agree with this, since it seems to me now we don't have enough man-power to
organize a national event for all the countries, so let its organization
entirely to those counties that can do it.

> > By the way: we don't even have achived all topics from PGDay 2007 in
> > Prato, especially we still don't have a legal organization for EU.
>
> Yeah, that's a another puzzle to solve...

I guess we should first of all come up with an eu staff, before talking about
pgday08. I don't say here to discard the whole idea of the pgday08, but
simply to focus on what is maybe more important now: the eu group.

Luca