Re: PostgreSQL.Org (was: PostgreSQL Conference Fal l 2007)

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, "Magnus Hagander" <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, "PostgreSQL Advocacy List" <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL.Org (was: PostgreSQL Conference Fal l 2007)
Date: 2007-08-30 18:22:52
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

There is no formal process (yet), but I would suggest that general agreement (or lack of disagreement) of this forum (-advocacy) that the organisers are well enough known to be trusted and the proposed event is appropriate.

Personally I have no doubts on either point in this instance, given that you and JD are involved. Anyone disagree?

Regards, Dave