Doc bug: switching languages

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Doc bug: switching languages
Date: 2007-08-12 20:31:18
Lists: pgsql-docs

All,

I just had a user come on IRC asking how to switch the the psql and server
message language to their language, pt_BR. After 15 minutes of searching,
I was unable to find this in our main docs anywhere, except for the
lc_messages runtime.conf entry (which doesn't work for the client).

Do we have a doc todo list somewhere?

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus