Re: pgqdmin3 1.6.3 on Ubuntu Dapper Drake

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "Michael Scheepers" <michael(dot)scheepers(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgqdmin3 1.6.3 on Ubuntu Dapper Drake
Date: 2007-06-28 21:32:28
Lists: pgadmin-support

I assume you mean pg_config? It sounds like you're either missing a package (postgresql-devel or similar perhaps?) or the package you have is broken.

And, no, we don't have an alternative configure script. We do have an ubuntu apt repo on the website though - any reason not to use that?

Regards, Dave