Re: Monitoring Tool

From: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Monitoring Tool
Date: 2007-05-29 13:27:41
Lists: pgsql-general

On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 02:12:01PM -0300, Simon De Uvarow wrote:
> may someone tell me where to put the source of the tool for free access?

You could set up a project on pgfoundry:

http://pgfoundry.org/

Better still, contact the maintainers of some of the already-started
monitoring projects, and see if your component could be included.
(It seems to me there are already three or four monitoring tools
there. Search for "monitor".)

This work was visionary and imaginative, and goes to show that visionary
and imaginative work need not end up well.
--Dennis Ritchie