BUG #3288: Select command giving error

From: "Srinivas" <srinivasthouta(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #3288: Select command giving error
Date: 2007-05-17 06:55:05
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 3288
Logged by: Srinivas
Email address: srinivasthouta(at)yahoo(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.2
Operating system: Win XP
Details:

Hi, We are using PGOleDB drivers with ASP.Net C# code. We could connect and
give the Insert, Update and Delete commands successfully. When we give a
Select command, it is giving the following error.
'PostgreSQL' failed with no error message available, result code:
-2147221163(0x80040155).

Can anyone please help.

regards
Srinivas