OS/X startup scripts

From: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Docs <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: OS/X startup scripts
Date: 2007-05-13 21:15:26
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-patches

Folks,

The attached tarball should be unpacked in contrib/startup-scripts,
and supplants PostgreSQL.darwin and StartupParameters.plist.darwin.
Thanks to Mark Cotner of Reflectr
<http://pgfoundry.org/projects/reflectr/> fame for this update :)

I haven't included the customary diffs. This points me to some of the
many deficiencies of CVS, namely that I would need write access in
order to have it create a diff, and write access is boolean, which
means that I can't get write access only to the parts of the tree that
make sense for me to have write access to.

What say we consider using Git, which includes a CVS interface,
starting after 8.3 gets out the door?

Cheers,
David.
phone: +1 415 235 3778 AIM: dfetter666
Skype: davidfetter

Remember to vote!
Consider donating to PostgreSQL: http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate

Attachment Content-Type Size
PostgreSQL_startup.tgz application/x-gzip 2.0 KB