Re: What changed?

From: Paul Tomblin <ptomblin(at)xcski(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: What changed?
Date: 2007-04-13 20:28:56
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Quoting Dave Cramer (pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com):
> Paul,
>
> Have you tried a recent driver ?
>
> As Mark pointed out we have some issues with timestamps because java
> does not recognize two types.

I'm constrained to keep the version that's in CentOS 5.0 unless I can make
a business case for upgrading. But in this case I can work around it by
casting all timestamp and timestamptz parameters. I'm just worried about
what other pitfalls I might fall into.

--
Paul Tomblin <ptomblin(at)xcski(dot)com> http://blog.xcski.com/
Reliability went through the floor, tunnelled its way to the centre of