New PHPUG starting in Columbia, MD

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: New PHPUG starting in Columbia, MD
Date: 2007-03-01 16:51:09
Lists: pgsql-php

The folks at OmniTI are going to be starting a new php users group in
Columbia, MD (About 30 minutes north of DC, or 30 minutes south of
Baltimore). The first meeting is Monday, March 5th where I believe I am on
the hook to present a lightning talk on some topic or another, along with a
number of other speakers. More information is available at
http://shiflett.org/archive/292. Hopefully some of you can make the
trek. :-)

--
Robert Treat