Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: SCMS question

From: Warren Turkal <wt(at)penguintechs(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: SCMS question
Date: 2007-02-26 07:47:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sunday 25 February 2007 23:23, Tom Lane wrote:
> It was mentioned upthread that Josh has seen repeated problems with his
> conversions.

I am manually inspecting the diff between CVS tag REL_8_1_0 and SVN tag
tags/REL_8_1_0/pgsql, and I am not finding any differences in code short of
the $Id$-type keyword lines.

However, I am having a problem with encodings in some of the files. How does
cvs handle files with different encodings? For instance, it looks like the
Chinese documentation gets messed up upon svn conversion.

wt
--
Warren Turkal (w00t)