Re: Option to undo last update on table.

From: Alan Hodgson <ahodgson(at)simkin(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Option to undo last update on table.
Date: 2007-02-15 18:38:53
Lists: pgsql-general

On Thursday 15 February 2007 10:30, RPK <rohitprakash123(at)indiatimes(dot)com>
wrote:
> Rollback will just rollback to last step (if I am right), but is there a
> way to bring the table to a certain TimeStamp.

You can use a PITR backup to restore a fresh cluster to a time just before
your update. If you are not running PITR backups, then no.

--
"The power of the executive to cast a man into prison without formulating
any charge known to the law, and particularly to deny him the judgment of