Re: searching for flyer in french and english

From: Stefan 'Kaishakunin' Schumacher <stefan(at)net-tex(dot)de>
To: Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: searching for flyer in french and english
Date: 2007-01-05 12:22:59
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Also sprach Susanne Ebrecht (miracee(at)miracee(dot)de)

> the new year is started and the active german community wants to change
> some of the old stuff to popularise postgresql. Our german and english
> flyers are some years old and we want to design some new german flyers.
> If it is possible we will not reinvent the wheel. I am seraching for
> smart and informative english flyers, which we can give out and which I
> just have to translate into german.

http://net-tex.dnsalias.org/~stefan/nt/netbsd/advocacy/pg/

especially PostgreSQL-Flyer-en-a4.tex is rather new and based on the
"about" website, so the english text should be fine.

--
Pedites pugnas decernent http://www.jaegerseiten.de Horrido!

http://www.net-tex.de http://www.cryptomancer.de