BUG #2822: Missing support for IBM852

From: "Filip Hrbek" <filip(dot)hrbek(at)plz(dot)comstar(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #2822: Missing support for IBM852
Date: 2006-12-11 09:06:44
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 2822
Logged by: Filip Hrbek
Email address: filip(dot)hrbek(at)plz(dot)comstar(dot)cz
PostgreSQL version: All
Operating system: All
Details:

This is more feature request than a bug report, if it should be somewhere
else, just tell me where I should discuss this issue.

We needed to run a client in IBM852 code page, but this one is unsupported
by PostgreSQL. We added this feature to pgs and we would like to give it
back to postgresql-devel (we have prepared a patch), because we think it
might be useful for many PostgreSQL users.

What should we do next?

Thank you

Filip Hrbek