Change view ownership

From: "Jim C(dot) Nasby" <jim(at)nasby(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Change view ownership
Date: 2006-10-11 01:17:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

IIRC there was an intention to allow ownership reassignment of all
objects in the database. Somehow views got missed (probably because they
don't currently have an ALTER command). If there isn't a lot of code
involved in making this happen, I'd argue it should go in as a bug fix.
If not, can we add it to the TODO for 8.3?
--
Jim Nasby jim(at)nasby(dot)net