Re: how to check the creation date of a postgres database?

From: "Jim C(dot) Nasby" <jim(at)nasby(dot)net>
To: Jessica Richard <rjessil(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: how to check the creation date of a postgres database?
Date: 2006-09-22 16:07:57
Lists: pgsql-admin

Please include the list in your replies.

On Fri, Sep 22, 2006 at 09:04:08AM -0700, Jessica Richard wrote:
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> It is for database documentation.

Is it really that important to know when a database was created?

I'm doubtful that anyone in the community will get excited enough to
make a patch based just on that use case; though if you were to create
one it might get accepted.

--
Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect jim(at)nasby(dot)net
512.569.9461 (cell) http://jim.nasby.net