Server Downtime on Saturday Afternoon ...

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-core(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Server Downtime on Saturday Afternoon ...
Date: 2006-09-09 02:13:40
Lists: pgsql-www

In order to deal with some heating / circulation issues we've been
experiencing, as well as to bring online our newest HP server, all of our
servers are being moved to a new rack tomorrow afternoon ...

IO, where all the postgresql.org related vServers are on right now, will
be the third server to be moved/powered up ...

Will post once move has been complete ...

----
Email . scrappy(at)hub(dot)org MSN . scrappy(at)hub(dot)org
Yahoo . yscrappy Skype: hub.org ICQ . 7615664