Re: Estimate on gborg rescue?

From: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Estimate on gborg rescue?
Date: 2006-09-06 14:19:52
Lists: pgsql-general

On Wed, Sep 06, 2006 at 07:09:14AM -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> The exact same person physically responsible for the health of Gborg is
> also responisble for PostgreSQL.Org.
>
> This has nothing to do with a modular component argument.

Well, it does at the moment, because gborg has been down forever
whereas www.postgresql.org stayed up. Although now that the DNS is
in serious panting mode, I think we may have a different set of
issues.

The fact that technology doesn't work is no bar to success in the marketplace.
--Philip Greenspun