Re: [CORE] Finally, the end of a nightmare ...

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Jan Wieck <JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-core(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [CORE] Finally, the end of a nightmare ...
Date: 2006-09-06 10:57:52
Lists: pgsql-www

On Wed, 6 Sep 2006, Jan Wieck wrote:

> The last commits shouldn't be much of a problem. But we will have to
> talk about the strategy for access backup to the infrastructure. This
> was a prime example of the classic "hit by a bus" scenario (except for
> the missing bus). No doubt I'm happy there was no bus, but what if?

I think we are covered for most everything *except* gborg at this time ;(
And we all know gborg needs to be merged into pgfoundry :)

JoshB, do you know if pgfoundry is being duplicated over to that new
server in any way, just in case something does happen?

----
Email . scrappy(at)hub(dot)org MSN . scrappy(at)hub(dot)org
Yahoo . yscrappy Skype: hub.org ICQ . 7615664